Time of this post just before midnight on Tuesday 29 March in 5 min’s it will be the 30th March and we are being collected at 6:45 am and then heading to catch a train to Paris where we will be staying the night.
Then on the 31st we leave CDG Paris heading to Chicago. Now the plan was to drive from Chicago (where our car is parked) and head to Elkart to stay in the RV ready for an early start the following day, but the RV isn’t ready so we have decided to stay in Chicago for 3 nights and will now collect the RV on the Monday morning. This is a real pain, as I have had to change all of the reservations I have made. The up side of all this (if there is one) is that Entegra are picking up the tab for the hotels.