Entegra outburst after our last video
Entegra management and the lies they tell.
As many of you will know when we left our RV at the Entegra facility for the 2 year PDI were were very pleased, we only had a few small jobs that needed doing to the coach which would be fixed as part of the end of warranty inspection (called the PDI).
So we made a short video of this called “Entegra 2 year PDI”
If you watch this video it’s fairly plain to see that that were very happy with our Entegra Anthem.
So we left our coach at the Entegra facilily where as agreed in advance they would do the repairs for us in between pre booked work. This was a win win situation as it worked for us and it was an advantage for Entegra.
Now, watch the video that we posted after we collected our RV from Entegra which I have to say if I was a gambling man that someone has purposely interfered with our RV whilst at the Entegra facility in order to cause myself and Julia discomfort and aggro. So now watch the video made after collecting our RV “Entegra 2 years bumper to bumper warranty and the PDI”
Entegra then followed this video with their version of events Entegra’s comments here which are clearly designed to discredit me. Now sadly for them this has backfired a little as on the youtube the 10,000 views so far of this video 360 people liked it and agreed with me and only 14 didn’t and of the 310 actual comments posted only 2 disagree with me.. What does that tell you?
So now my lovely wife Julia who doesn’t normally get involved in social media matters was so incensed by what was written that she has now posted her reply.
Shame on you Entegra, Bontrager stood up in front of an audience of 100 people who were Entegra owners at the 2016 Springfest and told everyone that you had always been a family business and would always be a family business with family values bla bla bla and then 3 months down the road sold out to Thor Industries. You then through Tadd Jenkins (the then president of Entegra coach) tried to calm the worried owners and told us that there would be absolutely no change apart from the name above the door, everything else will remain the same, same management team etc etc. Tadd was then pushed out closely followed by Chuck Lasley who took over from Tadd and a few other key people. This is a direct quote from Derek Bontrager :
“The day we stop listening to our customers is the day our demise begins and no one understands that better than we do.”
Are they listening ??? Do they lie to their owners ? You answer the question. I know the answer!
Here are just a few of the hundred of comments received:
- “I have a cornerstone and you are correct. I get the same terrible service from Entegra as you get”
- “IMHO Entegra has gone to pot since they were bought out by Thor Industries. They have down graded on what manufacturers they use on the new units and they have lost me as a future customer. Instead, I am looking at Newmar.”
- “We were at Entegra for our final PDI in September and ended up being there three weeks and had to return. We finally got fed up and told them we were going to come down to Lazydays to finish out what needed repair. They also screwed up things that were not screwed up before and did not fix things that needed to be repaired. The whole experience was an absolute mess and we are very disenchanted with Entegra Coach. Save for Joyce Skinner, the place is in a complete state of disarray and mismanagement! We wrote a letter to the higher ups there at Entegra, hoping for some kind of response; we got none.”
- We dumped our Entegra in June. Tired of the problems and scamming lazy ass Dealer. Now proud owners of a new Prevost.
“First , thank you for doing a new video all your videos are great and the feedback is honest. Best coach video channel on YouTube. About entegra, all the comments are bang on it is the worst motor coach and company on the market . It is unbelievable how all entegra owners have so many problems, glen have you seen the recalls on entegra ? There is 30 to 40 recalls wondering if they fixed the issues on recall. Plus search entegraripoff.com some crazy stories of owners.i can’t believe anyone buying an entegra it should go out of business.. Once again thanks for the video”
- I have talked to Entegra owners at truck stops etc. and it’s like hearing your video’s over and over again.
- Great review. We had our coach at Entegra and were stuck there two additional weeks to have them repair the damage they did to our coach. Most small items were turned into major items by their so called mechanics. Six months later I’m still repairing work they did on the coach. Yes they have a very nice facility at the factory and are all very nice to you but that is just a smoke screen for their inability to change a light bulb correctly. Same problem with our radio and GPS. On our second radio and third SIM card. Works slightly better now but still acts up.
- Sold our Entegra aspire 2015 because for the price you would think it should be perfect but nope ! Went back to small with no problems….money wasted
- Glenn, I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. Thank you. Your emails to me months ago about your experiences, was a game changer for us. And if your experience hadn’t been corroborated by so many other Entegra owners we met along the way, we might have dismissed it. But you are correct. Entegra has a systemic cancer, it’s called consistency. Visiting the factory and hearing the BS regurgitated, sealed the deal for us. Entegra lost our business not because their products are not beautiful, but because the after purchase experience/support is absolute shit. Talk is cheap. Entegra (and many others) have not figured that out yet. The acquisition by Thor of Entegra has almost certainly crippled the brands ability to attract new, educated buyers. Thor’s reputation is fairly atrocious in the RV industry when it comes to quality and craftsmanship and although they say Thor is not involved in the manufacturing process of Entegra, we all know that’s BS. Whoever holds the purse strings, holds the power. Too bad. Like you say, there is potential, only I’m not willing to bet on it with my money. Which makes me wonder… who is? Good share! Safe travels.
So this is just a few of the comments, am I a moaning brit who is never happy? NO I just want – NO I demand value for money and I expect my RV to be fixed by a person who know what they are doing. So Entegra either do it properly or get out the business.